Donate for a Cause
Thank you for your interest in making a donation.
Rare diseases are not as rare as you may think! Over 70 million Indians suffer from one or more of the 7000 rare diseases. ORDI serves as the collective voice of and advocate for patients with rare diseases across the nation.
ORDI is currently completely self-funded by the founders. Your donation to ORDI will be used to:
- Support patients for diagnosis and supportive care
- Spread public awareness about rare diseases and the importance of genetic screening at birth
- To influence and lobby the Government of India to enact a much needed legislation to facilitate the development and commercialization of Orphan Drugs and include care for patients with rare diseases under the National Health Policy.
Your support will go a long way in taking this cause further. Give today!
Please submit your details below and we will be happy to get in touch with you.
To make a donation, please transfer funds to:
Name: ORGANIZATION FOR RARE DISEASES INDIA
Bank: State Bank of India
Account Number: 33857632850
IFSC code: SBIN0003286
Branch: Jayanagar 2nd block Bangalore
Please send in your cheques/DD to:
- Click here to open the SBI payment gateway website
- Click the checkbox at the bottom of the page to agree to the terms and conditions (Page 1).
- Select State of Corporate/Institution as ‘Karnataka‘ & Type of Corporate/Institution as ‘Charitable institutions‘ (Page 2).
- Select Charitable Institutions Name as ‘Organization For Rare Diseases India‘ (Page 3).
- Select Payment Category as ‘Donation‘ (Page 4).
- Provide payment and personal details and proceed to make payment.
Note: The transaction charges will be extra. (Around 15-20 Rs.)
If you have any questions about your donation(s), please contact us:
Phone: +91 8892 555 000